|bde321ad1f||2 years ago|
|Microwave.pde||2 years ago|
|README.md||2 years ago|
My dad and I fixed a faulty microwave by replacing its electronics with an arduino, an LCD screen and a keypad.
The code is in Spanish, because I used it as an excuse to (try to) teach my dad some programming, but it should be pretty straightforward (Funcionando -> Working).
There are many issues with this repo: the code is pretty old by now, it was custom made for our setup, I have done little arduino programming (or any other embedded programming for that matter), and I didn't spend much time on it anyway.
So USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Pequeño proyecto que hice con mi padre para arreglar un microondas que fallaba. El código es bastante viejo y no es de gran calidad, pero funcionó durante bastante tiempo :)